Sunday, June 10, 2018

Donelson Air

 

Donelson Air

   Called Donelson Air and talked to Robin.  Told her Mom was baking, and my dog upstairs with my kinda self. 
   Hope Larry doesn't further neglect animals and his wife. 
   Found morphine in fridge this morning.  They really want to shut her lungs down.
   I'm sure many nurses are on benzo candy and SSRI psychotropics--no clarity.
   If anybody would have chose to wear the white hat, well, ya know.  At least I adore Rangers. 
   All the binds on Mom.  Her Father is offended.  Keep it up.  Spit on God if ur that proud in the imagination as the Queen of Angels mentioned people were in the Gospels.
   I say fear God, and only Him.
   Remember, her face won't be the last that u see--thank u Mirror of Justice.  Inviolate.  Tower of Ivory and David.
   No Mother, I'm not calling U a snow cone. Yet it would be nice to have one about now.
   Deet is potent. Like Gordon.