Monday, June 11, 2018

Larry and Dementia

Larry and Dementia 

   Larry got physical, throwing me up against wall in walk-in bathroom.
   I wake up after no air conditioning, change Mom on a mattress soaked in urine never looked after by phony planted nurse.  The shirt she took off Mom yesterday she threw back in drawer covered in urine. She threw away all Mom's butter that I've been putting in her water along with magnesiun for strong bones.
   I guess that's why Larry went to Notary on Highway 70 in Bellevue and dragged Mom drugged up and diagnosed with Alzheimer's stage 4 by David Edwards in front of the whole Universe, and on their video surveillance as well.  Only a mentally deranged dementia-ridden man would be so blind.  He misplaces everything.  Even his firearms and cannabis stash--wonder if he buys it from dopehead Steve Brown?  U can't have dope and guns in the house.  No dope in me--Im drug free.  Thanks Savage for talking some sense into us that didn't see a few errors in the otherwise perfect Kerouac who lived with his Mom.
   I still like beer and organic tobacco--like a true American. 
   So Larry gets violent with me and misplaces everything including guns.  That's why he had Mom running out of the house with all that ammunition years ago while investigated by the ATF.  He made me watch the Waco movie with that dude from Wings.
   Can't believe they've been neglecting Mom so bad. She's curled up in a ball, never stretched, washed, brushed, in the minutes I was absent.  It's all about her Jesus Blood. They wanted to make her a dead bug, but Jesus Blood is stubborn. Unless u gravitate towards the A and party.  The B minus is a tough son of a gun.  It seems Mom has it all, and so many bugs, goats, and schmos are after it.  Thanks Mom for always telling me to never eat Nancy's meals prepared especially for me.  An angel and God's Dog living on Sherbourne Green, metaphorically.  And not a soul will fix the air conditioning or make sure all that was stolen from us is returned. But you guys that do help--u are blessed. Allegorically right?  U r blessed!