Monday, June 18, 2018

Hamburgers

Hamburgers

   Ham gives me the creepies, yet a hamburger always seems wise.  Even after intense paralysis, Mom could wrangle a hamburger for years, and if the scenario had been benevolent--she would've thrived, even after having endured a protracted beating throughout her life due to kindness, and being somewhat a ditz, but I've been there, adoring the masses without question. 
   She would come home from work sometimes a bit hot, saying:  I wish I was a man today--I would've punched him out.  Too, years of going into the workplace and being called a brown-haired midget.  
   I miss the hamburger.  Needs red onion, salt and pepper of course, pickles, mustard, and I even like mayo--Im off the ketchup, baby.  Took me years.  I might go back.  I just smelled some Folgers and awakened to the fact that I've been ignoring mustard.  Jesus spoke of the mustard seed, yet not the ketchup seed.  Look it up.