Thursday, October 26, 2017

Christ--that glint in his eye

 
 
   "Christ--that glint in his eye"

   Balance, counterpoise, and all things groovy--remember, not good and evil.  Not Masonic patterns, doing equal here or there, for that is the ultimate fabrication of true chaos; indeed, balance is mother and father, or father and mother.  Fear the father; next, honor the mother.
   Christ is axiomatic balance.  He has the Father's glint in His eye.  That visionary swagger; on the flip side, you see His Mother's mercy.  And a benevolent wife allows a husband to be tough on their children, knowing he does so only out of masculine love.  She cries, yes, but tells her child:  "Your father loves you.  He's only tough on you because the world is so cruel.  When you walk out the door of our house my child--the world will tear you to pieces, unless you are steeled by the father."
   But, what the hell do I know?  I'm a putz, on some levels.  Hell, I still like to urinate out in the woods better than in a commode.  Nature drinks animal piss; thus, why not mine?  And I only piss brilliance.  Beef jerky is really good.  I like the spicy.