Thursday, October 19, 2017

Quasi-Kevin Feltner; plus, pseudo-Dr. Grenier

   
   "Quasi-Kevin Feltner; plus, pseudo-Dr. Grenier"
   
   1st Amendment.  Everything allowed save clear and present danger, fighting words, and if it's ambiguous, always allowed.  I'm always ambiguous, or am I?
   Did you enjoy being in league with crooked attorneys?  False testimony with the sheriff's department?  Having 9-millimeters closer than a foot from my mother's head?  That is elder abuse, to the raw bone of it all.  Did you enjoy torturing my mother?  Yes, I think you did.
   You're watching me; indeed, but they're watching you watch me.  I'm "pretty smart" quasi-Kevin Feltner?  I'm in your wife's hole, which one, I don't understand myself.  It could be her ear, her nose, her urethra, but--I'm in there.  How does it feel?  Whose is the fool now?  My Mother says hello.  Have you met my Mother?  Do you want to screw Her?  The Virgin Mary has great legs, but only I can glare upon them, for I am not Freud, or better words, the devil.  But the devil is your father, the father of lies and murder, as it is written by the Author of Life.  He invented the hamburger.
  I telepathically communicate with Putin.  Possibly.  He is watching you.  I'm no traitor, but I know a goddamn friend.  Trump is my father, allegorically.  He taught me how to fight.  How to label you, as you have labelled me, but--no longer.
   I'm you're only chance at sanity.  Then why do you read this?  Are you addicted to me?  Does your wife lust after my atomic rod?  Possibly.  
   I'm "pretty smart."  No.  I'm not.  But the devil is your father.  Relax, it's all a metaphor.  And you bald-headed crook, pseudo-lawman.  Don't make my Mother give you colon cancer.  She has ice water in Her veins.  Wouldn't you?  You murdered Her Son, right in front of Her; next, hung Him on a Cross, and gambled for His garments, as King David knew 1,000 years before.  If only you were Hebrew.  It is good to be a member of the Tribe.  Even, if only a Levite.