Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Why Chastity?

   
   "Why Chastity?"
   
   Nothing is more fertile, than that which has been frigid first.  The Northern European gods attempted to mimic the One, True God.  Too, God is a man--just a man, slaving in his workshop, forging creatures and beings so much more powerful than Him, and only for the challenge; however, God has had to kill many of the living--it has been written, and even deal with demons strictly; indeed, if the Father is in the business of fighting demons--you are too, like unto Him, in His Awesome Image.  He doesn't want a fair fight.  He wants to be bloodied in a metaphorical bar brawl in order to be bruised for our offenses and loaded down with opprobrium.  
   Can't have intercourse--the physicians ask why.  Cause there is always a better man.  Until I allegorically kill the better man; next, I am nothing.  I know my place--in humble suburbia, quirky, kind, brutally honest, weird as a Wheaten, and understand that Jesus Christ Himself, in his gorgeous dirty blonde, with eyes aglow and waaaay better than mine, spitting tobacco, and could take any woman I chose; thus, until I beat my big brother, and I won't, for He is Christ, and I'm a dreamer; as a result, Freud mentioned:  "Every man is great in his dreams."  Remember that, and I will too.  We are all but fools, not just me, and you for reading this, but I applaud you--there is nothing more divine than hot blondes with green eyes and muscle cars save God the Father, and the whole damn Holy Family--yee-haw, I found my place--I'm a Protestant/Catholic; plus, I like the Old Testament doctor, as the doctor told me not to read the Old Testament, for I was too brutal on myself.  Good for me.
   One of my siblings needs to sculpt his abs.  Why be a warrior dwarf, when you qualify for light-elf with shape-shifting abilities?   Drive a muscle car, once again, and feel the Grant Yankee of a tomb in New York City.  He is a shrine, and drank the shit out of it--nobody knew why, not even Sherman, Sherman having said:  "I don't understand him; moreover, I don't even think he understands himself."
   The Civil War was cruel.  Remember history, not tear it down, or we will all repeat it.