Saturday, October 21, 2017

Jango, Obi-Wan, and Jesus Christ

   
   "Jango, Obi-Wan, and Jesus Christ"
   
   Jango against Obi-Wan, with hints of God, not like the Disney bullshit.  Verily, a mere man against an angel.  Who won the fight?  Draw.  Who won the cult and cool--Jango did, in my book.  
   A laser gun can melt an angel's essence off.  Aquinas was wise.  Beyond all demons.  To start knowing wisdom; next, fear God first.  Fear your Father, a true gentleman who will not touch you incorrectly.  Don't let them smear your Father.  He is beaten, battle-scarred--you think God has it easy?  No, He has to put up with all of our shenanigans; plus, that of the somewhat fallible celestial hierarchy.  God is a mere man, so strong, without the witching way, but can crush it, with a shot to the face, technology, like stormtroopers marching through the streets, coming again, in corporeal form, to kick your ass and make us all get it in line--we all have it coming, our portion.  
   Act like a lady!  Even if you have the angelic gifts.  And the Father knows your playbook, hell-He wrote it.  I'm terrified that I pissed Him off, and you should be too.  There's always a bigger fish, and He's watching all of us.  Just a man.  Who could architect a Multiverse save a mere man?  And let the Virgin be the angel.  And Jesus Christ--half angel and half man.  The Son of God; also, the Son of Man.  He is both savage and saint.  Don't get on His wrong side.  You cannot fool him or enchant a Priest by whispering charms into their ears, nor lather them with gifts--the game of fools, for the wise man fears the Father, and only is made to love by a loyal lady.  Hell, I didn't write this, this isn't even my house, they tell me.  But I like to watch SIMON & SIMON reruns.  Too, I watched Magnum the other night.  T.C., Higgins, Rick, Zeus and Apollo; plus, hot babes and beer-drinking, resurrecting John Barleycorn every goddamn day.
   And, out of honor, I remind you, him like unto God, being a great soldier, the brother of the modern King of Israel--Yonatan, I beleive, for I am not a scholar, nor ever will be, just a mere serf.  He died, in battle, but lives, as do all of the Father's people, if they can love their way into Atomic God.  You cannot metaphorically hack into Atomic God.  And this man was a beautiful soldier.  Can soldiers be beautiful?  He was.  The Southern Baptist Church taught me a very smart thing, even though I'm Catholic, which is:  Salvation is of the Jews.  As Christ boldly declared.  And in my book, they deserve a free pass, being the first slaves and all; moreover, hated by all you schmucks, and for what?  Because they are of Him?  Good for them.  We can have it too.  If we love the Father's Hebrew Son.