Sunday, October 15, 2017

My Step-Brother: The Best of Men

   
   "My Step-Brother:  The Best of Men"
   
   G. Gordon Liddy said, as did L7:  "What's up with what's going down."  Indeed, that bad Mofo flipped it all around.  He took his labelled shame, and put it on you bastards.  Mr. Liddy will and does will, if only to kick ass and take no prisoners.
   My step-brother survived more than anyone I know.  He's a survivor.  His brother and nephews wouldn't last two seconds; moreover, he's a Christian, and a better soldier than any of you.  Too, he's a historian when it comes to the Civil War, and I've walked many a battlefield with him.  A damn Yankee and a Rebel, just a walk in the park.  Also, he gets no credit, nor does his wife.  I love them, because everybody spits on them.  My Pap loved my step-brother too, and prayed for him, always; specifically, my Serbian Pap said:  "That kid has a sense of humor."  
   No man deserves to be your toilet paper so that you can think your shit doesn't stink.  I think I'll use my sorcery and give my biological brother and sister-in-law a heart attack tonight.  Is that illegal Sheriff?  Can I have G. Gordon Liddy bring packages and gifts to your wife, invoking him with my magic?  Is that illegal?  Say hello to my MOTHER.   
   Damn, I'm so happy that I'm not totally human.  I only do these things so that you will repent; next, you will be saved.  It's called tough love.  Yup, I'll put a little pressure on my brother's thoracic portion tonight.  Just to remind all people of the Gemini persuasion that Christ can blow your nose any damn time.  My sign has a Trinity of aspects, the most powerful sign.  I can be anything I want.
   It's all an allegory.  Get over it.  I have no magic.  God is not real.  Jesus is fake.  The Bible is total crap.  Feel the love guys.  Feel the love.  The King is in the field, and the Son of David lives forever.