Monday, October 23, 2017

God Has An Army

   
   "God Has An Army"
   
   I always wanted an orange lightsaber, to light my cigarettes with.  Turn the lightsaber on, put some organic tobacco in your mouth; then, saturate your insides; next, exhale all those inner dimensions, outwards, to Grandfather--you know what I mean.  Are you picking up what I'm putting down, or do you morons have a college education like Maxine Waters?
   They discriminate.  People get angry when a few bad apples spoil it all, and sometimes Bucko--they damn do.  Talked to this cool dude this morning around 5 AM at the gas station.  He had a glint in his eyes.  And so did I.  We got along, perfectly.  I exited, saluting him, saying:  "God Bless you."  
   Talk to the people at the store, like Pete Rose talked to the first baseman.  Rose was a cool guy.  A non-crooked hustler--in many ways.  Whoops.  Got myself into trouble there.  But everything is redeemable, unless selfishness exists within--the true beast within.
   So, God has an Army.  And God is just a man.  Yeah, I'm a wacko, but I admit it Bub.  The dumb shyster at the eatery on Sunday morning called us "Church People" and all.  I prayed.  The person was gorgeous, just didn't know it.  I got my sandwich, and got the hell out of there.  
   But God has an Army.  And don't eat anywhere where you can't see them prepare your food.  
   So, God has an Army.  He's a war-torn soldier.  The best.  I really am frightened at what He will do to the selfish.  And what He will do to me.  I fear God.  And buster, so should you.  Plenty of us with sublime instinct--yeah, I'm talking to the freaks, nice guys, incarcerated, and ye who excel, because some of you aren't stupid like me.  I'm terrified at eating at TACO BELL, but I really want to.  I guess that's one of my punishments.   Still, I dream of dropping the chalupa.  Maybe my dream will come true.  Maybe not.  So, I'll go back to the WAFFLE HOUSE in the meantime.  And always order Sunny side-up, for they can drop scrambled eggs on the floor and put them right back on the plate--you'll never know it.  Be prepared.  Like a Boy Scout.  Or whatever the left call them now.  And dude, I ain't total right--I just lean that way plenty.  Not always.  I've been a bad boy.  Just ask my pet watermelon.  But I recycled it, and found an angel.  Maybe an Arch-Angel.  Maybe not.