Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Jericho Liveth

   
   "Jericho Liveth"
   
   Thought Brad Pitt was good looking.  Not being gay.  Or am I?  Saw Chris Jericho talking about the Dodgers--he's Pitt with Roid Rage.  Good for him.  He'll kick your ass.  I'll watch.  Get in there and hit someone, you NERF football gamblers!!!  You never suited up a day in your life.
   Don't damn your demons.  Develop them.  You witches and hags heard me!  I fancy mermaids myself.  Eat Chicken of the Sea tuna--guess I'm not gay.
   What ever happened to the 1970's?  The Carter Administration had great television, Reagan gave us steeled motion pictures, and with the former Messiah in office, I thought I was delivered into the Promised Land of Drag Queens.  Truly, you transformed America.  Maxine Waters is your legacy, and Putin smiles, at you, not me, because I have damn reverence for a ferocious fighter--you schmucks!!!
   Aren't you proud of him?  He's an attorney.  You mean, a crook?  Class Action Lawsuits are the biggest crimes.  Jesus loves you--they say; next, you're paying them millions, and they never remember you.  Greed.  Evil.  Synonymous.  Good for you.  Learn to sell ice cream.
   Always wanted a Chevrolet.  Had one.  Camaro.  A friend.  Small Block Eight.  Four Barrel.  Hot and heavy on the highway.  TRANSFORMERS exploits Chevrolet--I heard you schmo, yeah, you told me that.  I like the Chevy.  He's a Green Beret, drives a Chevrolet--my Nordic buddy wrote that song years ago.  It's nice to be nice.  Whispering charms into people's ears.  Flattering them with compliments, to set them up for the kill.  Priests listen.  If that elderly lady brings you a fudge bunt-cake; next, throw it away.  It contains toxic contagion!!!  In my humble opinion.
   And who are you to tell your grandmother of your great deeds?  She's been around the block kid, and you're nothing.  Yeah, keep trying to put me behind the Eight Ball.  James Cagney told me that was your intention.  Even when you tampon-picking rebels go overseas, you're damn proud to be called YANKEE.  Southern Generals were not better generals, just better dressed.  End of lesson.