Friday, October 20, 2017

What will kill you?

   
   "What will kill you?"
   
   My current situation will not kill me?  No matter what they throw at me.  No, no.  But I do know what will kill me.
   There will come a time, and a place, and my son will say:  "You're not really my father."  I will instruct him nevertheless, saying:  "Saint Joseph was not Jesus' father, yet Saint Joseph truly loved Him, as a father."  
   So, that is what will kill me, when I hear those words.  It already has.
   But fear not Saint Peter, for there will come a time, and a place, when you will have many mothers and fathers; plus, many brothers and sisters--if you fear your true Father, and honor your true Mother.
And as for the rest, orphans.  Know your place in the Multiverse.  For we are all Universes, amid the Multiverse of it all.