Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Feltner and Grenier--Yummalicious

 
   "Feltner and Grenier--Yummalicious"
   
   Letter from Mom--RUN IT:
   
   Remember burgundy.  Good wine.  Not before its time.  Deep in their pockets.  Gotta stop it, nah; moreover, I know your father.  Did J. Edgar Hoover have you investigated for two weeks?  Do you know who the mother is?  You try to murder me--do you?  Just asking?
   Oh well, meet my husband.  He is a whore-monger and heavy drinker.  Hoover knew it well.  Also, he's brilliant.  A rocket man.  Pray you don't see him.  The abuse upon his son.  You bled the boy; however, like me:  The boy is spirit and blood.  Do you know that energy can manifest matter?  
   Snoop Dog likes you.  Loves a good sell out.  A weasel.  A crook.  How deep are you in?  How many lies will you tell?  In Belle Meade?  But in front of the country?  You hate America, or do you totally hate an honorable America?  Make Her a crook, like you?  Bought, sold, and paid for?  My son will break?  I am Rand's Daughter.  You will be as I say.  What do I say?  A troll?  A vaginal cavity, dripping in yeast?  A fat head from Belle Meade that makes her chimpanzee husband cut the grass, while she plots to nurture him into the grave, gently?  Come on--it's All Hallows' Eve.  Just metaphor.  This is ambiguous and allegory, you dastardly douche.  
   Rand sees.  Hell if I know.  Is Belle Meade larger than Her.?  Feltner, Grenier, and all the rest--I'll tell them not to look.  Don't look son--it's too cruel.  And only, because you wanted to be human.