Saturday, August 20, 2016

Ash Heap Hound (12)

   
   "Ash Heap Hound (12)"
   
   Me:  Conner McCall, well--I wasn't impressed.  Furthermore, (admitting) I don't understand the true mechanics of automobiles; moreover, would never be able to do internal block work; I am a novice, only knowing the literal specifications.  
   Yeah, Zoe's Dad was nice.  A place to stay.  A chance to make love to my crush, and to have it last until matrimony and beyond, maybe; however, Saint Paul may argue the point.  Regardless, Max and Zoe's cars didn't get the respect from my 1969 Mustang with a small block 302, only a two barrel, and merely a factory hood induction; nonetheless, I was a mercurial beast out of the hole; therefore, here's them, in my mind:

MAX:

1986 Buick Grand National (though he claimed he liked the Japanese shit).

V-6, turbocharged.

235 Horsepower.

A fiery, steroid induced motor; indeed, a true muscle car.

But . . .

ZOE:

Modified and ambiguous 'Cuda with a 383 block.

Performance Package, including:

High-Performance Drive-train.

Dual-exhaust, and non-functional hood scoop.

330 horses pulled that thing.

But . . .

   I just loved the Mustang.  Wild horses and all that shit, like me.  Whatever.  I need to focus on the relationships, and tear my compulsions away from literature and motors.