Sunday, August 7, 2016

Love Contrivance (7)

    
   "Love Contrivance (7)"
   
   West Arkeen, wrote many songs, including a plethora for Guns and Roses, with:  It's So Easy, and I still don't know if I got it.  Like:  "I'll see your sister in a Sunday dress."  What the heck?
   Regardless, it is all relative.  The Sun, the Moon, the twists of fate and the awesomely arcane; indeed, this world be weird, and I ponder the Nordic gods.
   Yet I serve the God of David--who doesn't--who be in tune with jive and urban and smart?  The Abrahamic God kicked the living shit out of all the others; next, if we would gel; then, Our World Again!!!
   They're waiting for America.  The Canadian Prime Minister of Defense and wholesome journalists talking the metaphysical trash, and ABC reports on Disney Fun.  WTF?
   I love it.  The broken mirror.  The lack of a Tower of Ivory.  And yet, on those long journeys, through the suburbs, thinking of Grandma with an Upper Respiratory Infection; alas, I shrink to my disease, though not demonic decapitation--a cerebral mind saved for the persecuting hypocrites.  
   I saw rabbits that night.  Chipmunks too.  Scattering their fury of Good News (Gospel) gossip.  And why do Fox News Girls look half naked?  It sells.  And so do we.  A shame.  COME BACK, Shane.