Saturday, August 13, 2016

Love Contrivance (21)

   
   "Love Contrivance (21)"  
   
   The wait for the Big Orange to take to Terra's terrain was taking its toll one me; specifically, with Wally, every night, for a paperboy never gets a day off--even on the holidays, just means the newspaper has more cumbersome girth with all the bulky advertisements.  Anyway, Wally was dipping up a mouthful of bull's eyeing his little tin cup, verbally going on and on about the Big Orange, saying shit like:  "Live Action, Boy!"
   I tossed my papers, following directions, like:  throw-up in driveway.
   The Road Runner was scattering coyotes that night, and as I piloted the massive 8 cylinder through the Franklin suburbs, I pondered the technical aspects of Ai.  Yes, she was sophisticated; plus, oh so totally robo-sultry.
   The only thing that distracted my Swiss-Cheese mind from Ai was the Hungarian Women's Water Polo Team.  Those corporeal angels crafted to give a guy like me a break in life.  A chance to dream of being young again.  Being reminded:  I am incarnate--in the flesh.