Monday, August 8, 2016

Love Contrivance (10)

   
   "Love Contrivance (10)"
   
   I'm not saying Twain had an adolescent crush--NO, no freaking way!  Nor am I here to imply that the Koran is offensive in direct dictation, when it only submits to the One, True God.  Jews, Christians, and Muslims--we all have Him.
   Angels are fallible, unless one attracts the Truth, and the Wrath of Khan cannot compare to the Wrath of Twain, for a pen's blood remains eternal, scribbled on the velvet vibrations of time itself.  I even invoked Huckleberry Finn after reading the book--characters can come to life.
   But maybe the philosophical mess of it all should exit my head; next, get a computer girlfriend, an android love to speak robotic words of animated arousal in my unguided direction.  But is a lover a mentor?  What else is the use of love, except for play itself?
   Wally was right.  Watch college football.