Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Goose Clover (1)

   
   "Goose Clover  (1)"
   
   My Uncle once mentioned:  "You can't spank autism out of a child."  And to think, they could say that particular parent is enabling?  Sure, you want the kid to try; moreover, to make the attempt at time travel as might go the galactic prose of James Tiberius Kirk; still, I, Goose Clover think:  could my parents have been better to me?  What about Clinical Depression, where all you want to do is hang yourself with a noose made from the fabric sold at The Home Depot?  That's it--every weird-freaking day--you want death.
   Your Dad says:  "Get laid."  But you are asexual, or you only want the hot, blonde cheerleader--nothing else will be like SNICKERS and satisfy.  So, can you spank or tough love mental illness out of a person?  What about Crohn's Disease?   Can you spank that out of somebody?  Or Lewy Body Dementia?  Should you tell that person to just walk like a man?
   Indeed, diseases and disorders are misunderstood.  Yet there are people armed with saving grace and plenty of mercy.  Like Canadians.  Okay, I'm a bit freaky weird too.  I watch SCOOBY DOO to gain euphoria in times of severe melancholy, where the blue hue does not psychologically or metaphysically communicate.  Shit, am I Agoraphobic?  Can you spank that out of someone? 
   Look @ THE MADNESS OF KING GEORGE, the movie.?  They tortured his regal and royal ass until a state of sanity.  Put glass in him.  Better than Saint Francis throwing himself into the thorn bushes when he saw some hot women walk down the dirt road.
  Oh well, that's me, old Goose Clover, fifty-seven years old, and I pump gas.  It's 1976, and I wash your windows too.  I'm somebody.  I hold a job; plus, got some jingle in my pocket as a futuristic, Nashville song will sing, one day.  And I love my truck.  I live in Richmond, real cosmopolitan.  And my sister is a chemist, working on some fancy, new toothpaste.