Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Flash: The Wiry Whippet (3)

   
   "Flash:  The Wiry Whippet (3)"
   
   Basset Hounds provide no false truths; specifically, it is in their truck-driving DNA to admit the facts--just the facts ma'am.  But people are controlled by Principalities and such--so there is always an esoteric part of the story, dismissed as pseudo-science by the mainstream media.
   Mental Illness versus Diabolical Possession--two facts:  Someone never exposed to a certain foreign language, I mean--never exposed!  Yet they cuss you out fluently with profane vulgarities in an unknown foreign language; next, if someone knows something about you (your secret) that you never verbally, or by writing admitted, and that person knows your mind-locked secret, yup.
   Still, I trusted Cooter, the Basset Hound, for we trust who we have to; plus, I loved the sweet Saint Roch.  Too, I loved my Master, Henry.  So what if kids were gonna roll and egg the house.  But I was just a dog.  Had to bite their ankles or something canine-like.  Wasn't it my duty to not let my Master be bullied?