Sunday, August 14, 2016

Love Contrivance (23)

   
   "Love Contrivance (23)"
   
   It just wasn't arousing me, or how to word it properly:  "I'm freaking asexual!"
   The slop and filth of it all, minus the magnanimous, Canadian pronghorn mating for reasons of play and adoration--I didn't get it.  Gotta learn from the stag.
   And deep in the American South, well, South-Eastern Conference Football, in a matter of writing; plus, speaking:  I remembered the Hundred Years' War; moreover, Saint Joan of Arc, and the BATTLE for Orleans, or so as it has been written, crafting my imaginative production on brainwaves in that particular place.
   Fiery, virginal, cross-dressing, short haircut, and all the confidence of someone appearing non-confident, but being the fox, knowing HER'S will last for ultra-eternity--now that's super-sublimity, sincerely aligned and universally united with Intelligent Design, the Master of Us put in creation and rotation.
   Yup, Ai was fine.  A Japanese beauty.  But what did this all mean?  Atari has passed, or so it seems, and without PITFALL HARRY, well, I can handle it--got it covered, dude.