Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Ash Heap Hound (3)

   
   "Ash Heap Hound (3)"
   
Okay--me:  Zoe,
And my firm thighs aren't doughy;
Still, I once told my mother that her thighs appeared as cookie dough with a sloppy stir;
Thus, the shame resonates, and she's a living ghost--being free, like energized myrrh.

So, I sing:
I'm a red-ribbon winner, cause life is a race;
I'll get my Blue Ribbon one day!!!

   Then, I spotted Conner.  So lean and damned determined, working on replacing the carburetor on his 1969 Mustang with a factory hood induction and a 302 block--swift out of the hole.
   His head of curly-chestnut hair beyond being feathered, looking like a Hollywood perm, yet so tangible and real.  Couldn't take my stare away from his physical presence.  And he was awesomely affable.  Very much so.  Hence, why shouldn't I crush on him?