Monday, August 8, 2016

Love Contrivance (9) Removal Machine

   
   "Love Contrivance (9)  Removal Machine"  
   
   And they said Mark Twain had a crush on Saint Joan.  Or that Ulysses S. Grant drank for this reason or that.  Hell, even Sherman and his famously infamous MARCH stated about Grant:  "I don't understand him; moreover, I don't even think he understands himself."  
   What the hell; I was living in Franklin, haunted perpetually by Civil War specters of spectacular fashion; indeed, Confederate Generals were not BETTER Generals; nevertheless, they were dressed better.  Pomp and it all, like cheerleaders with big breasts yet no true spirit.  Hell, God love us all.
   And Wally at work said:  "Boy, you'd better get an Internet girlfriend, cam with her your fantasies, and make love to a machine."
   Yet the poverty.  The only means being to embrace nature and respect the roof over your created head.  Hell, they killed Joan of Arc.  And Mark Twain had a crush--now:  taken out of libraries.  Have you not heard the offensive words of Saint Gabriel, the Arch-Angel, to the Prophet Muhammad; indeed, he uses colorful language at times, and the poetic prophet writes it down, illiterate, yet so finely tuned to God?
  Still, me being a Southern Catholic, knowing the theologians of Catholicism even attempted to trick Saint Joan, but she was solid, offering:  "If I am not, may God put me there; and If I am, may God keep me so."  About Grace.  About being in its STATE of forever, always resonating to the future of your death-like trial.