Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Love Contrivance (25)

   
   "Love Contrivance (25)"

   They were rewriting history in Nashville/Franklin, morphing the axiomatic truth into ghosts gone missing, not remembering the sacrifices bravely made by so many.  Hell, no one gave a rat's ass about me taking care of Grandma save Lucy and the sublime specters of the Otherworld.  
   And as Grandma and myself were watching a classic episode of THE ROY ROGERS SHOW, with his thunderously amazing dog Bullet, I cranked open a can of peaches in heavy syrup; then, I fed them to Grandma, slipping them inside her oral cavity, for sometimes her mouth wouldn't open, yet she always loved being minty fresh; thus, the tooth-brushing usually went well.
   Lucy came over with some turkey meat and a block of cheddar; plus, a couple of cans of pears in heavy syrup, knowing the cheddar might back Grandma up a bit, and the anchoring down of her fecal matter within the large intestine only caused me more labor, having to be on poop patrol every minute.
   Lucy picked at my cerebral aspects, wanting to eagerly know if I had carnally scored with Ai.  Of course I hadn't, but explained why, not knowing if a robotic vaginal cavity might be more deadly, such as being armed with a device to cut through flesh, instead of a corporeal chick full of gonorrhea, where after engaging her in intercourse; next, you piss razor blades till the Doc shoots your flabby ass full of antibiotics.
   But hell--it was all cool.  And I had Lucy laughing snot due to my wacky neurosis, yet she put a loving hand on mine, saying:  "Just be yourself Simon Swiss, for you're an okay guy."